Location: Hochanda Global Limited, Nene House, Nene Valley Business Park, Oundle, Peterborough, PE8 4HN
Position type: Full Time
Closing Date: 16th September 2019
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the continued success of the company’s digital marketing strategy. Leading the marketing team to maximise reach, growth and conversion across all online and offline platforms. You will oversee and develop all website, social and paid advertising campaigns as well as the Direct to Consumer Marketing and wider brand PR activities.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- To achieve a measurable increase in brand awareness for the attraction of new customers and customer retention.
- To monitor industry trends, customer behaviour analysis and competitor data to constantly adapt and modify marketing plans as and when necessary.
- Work with the Directors and senior management team to develop and implement a marketing strategy that will support the brand and drive sales.
- To liaise with the Senior Management team in order to execute the strategy in a timely fashion in line with wider company objectives and goals.
- Management responsibility for all brand/marketing communications online. Run the day to day digital marketing channel mix across; email, search engine optimization (SEO), affiliates and mobile apps.
- You will work closely with key internal stake holders and the buying team to maximise new product and brand promotions across the web site.
- Working with web analytics packages, to help drive the business forward and improve overall customer profitability.
- Drive and initiate online projects and site enhancements to improve customer journey and conversion rates.
- Monitor and evaluate visitor activity and conversions, analysing the success of search engine optimization.
- Manage the relationship with agencies and marketing tech suppliers within budget.
- To ensure that all marketing and PR activities and projects represent the business objectives in a positive and professional manner.
- Take ownership of the marketing budget, demonstrating best value for money.
- Manage Marketing Officers – recruitment, training/coaching and performance management.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience working in an online retail environment.
- Detailed e-commerce managerial experience.
- Experience of international e-commerce marketing activities.
- Managing a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience of AdWords and affiliate marketing.
- Google analytics experience is a must for this role.
- You must possess a strong business acumen and be able to influence internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and specifically Excel.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical with a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Highly data driven and have experience working with google analytics.
- Able to create, plan and execute brand and online projects.
- Strong digital marketing background.
- Customer Acquisition
- Knowledge of paid Facebook Ads
- Experience of You Tube Pre-Roll
- Paid Google Ad Words
- SEO knowledge at a Brand Level.
- Experience of growing social media platforms.
- Experience of LinkedIn Corporate.
- Experience of working at a Senior Manager level
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN MAKING YOUR APPLICATION:
- We reserve the right to close vacancies early in light of a large response
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV
- We do not accept CV`s sent through from Recruitment Agencies
Hochanda is a TV Home Shopping channel, broadcasting on Freeview, Sky and Freesat, specialising in crafts, hobbies and arts. You will be working in our bright modern headquarters in Oundle, easily accessed from the A1.
Please attach your CV & cover letter in a word document.